Tuesday, November 3, 2015

I'm back. Again.

Hello there. It's me again.

Returning after another lapse in writing. Or at least in writing posts on this site.

Over the last few months I have been busy editing my first novel and starting a second. I've also been busy starting another blog. Andrea Fingerson: Truth Seeker. Check it out if you have a minute.


But, I've decided that it is time to turn my attention back here, that is is time to immerse myself in the scriptures again, especially General Conference talks.  In order to help myself do that, I am going to simplify my posts. I know the previous posts ranged in length, but they took me a while to put together. I think I was facing a problem a lot of writer's face- over thinking.

So, from now on, my plan is to present simple posts about each talk. Mostly I will share a few quotes that spoke to me when I was reading. The quotes that rang especially true to me. I am a truth seeker after all.

I hope you enjoy the posts. And I hope you will share your favorite parts of the talks too. I look forward to hearing from you.

-Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment